Return Item Instructions
Merge Racing Technologies LP. (MRT) Guarantees customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below to return the item.
- Warranty Claims: When an item is warranted we will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
- Returns: Most special orders and electrical items are not returnable. Please be sure you want them before ordering. Some special order items may require a restocking fee upon return. Please check with us. All sales of closeout/blowout merchandise are final and can not be returned. All returns must be in new condition and include all original undamaged manufacturer’s packaging, and must be within 45 days of purchase. Note: Never ship an item in its original manufacturer’s packaging – it will arrive damaged. Please use a postal box or other adequate packaging to ensure your return is not damaged on the way back to MRT. Following these guidelines will prevent any unnecessary charges.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #): To obtain an RMA # email “email@example.com” explaining why you want to return the item or call (214) 717-5597. With an RMA you may return the merchandise along with the original packaging, copy of the invoice and a note with a brief explanation and the RMA number. Also include the RMA number on or near the shipping label of the package.
- For item exchanges: MRT will ship your product after the original item has been returned and received by MRT in good condition.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- MRT suggests customer return items via ground shipping with insurance for the full retail value of the item. MRT does not reimburse for return shipping charges. Please note: Third party shippers (example UPS Store, FedEx Kinko’s, Mailbox Etc) add charges to normal ground shipping costs. .
- Please do not return any items via COD; the packages will be refused.
Please return item to:
Merge Racing Technologies, LP
15244 Clifton Road
Marietta, OK 73448
You are entitled to the manufacturer’s limited expressed warranty, if any, that accompanies the product. MRT makes no additional or independent warranty. All other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. MRT shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages; the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
Errors and Omissions
MRT makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Merge Racing website. However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. MRT makes no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, MRT shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, MRT will issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
Non-U.S. Net Users
Sales of our products must follow U.S. Commerce Department Regulations and State Department restrictions.
MRT Standard Terms of Sale
All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Customer Acknowledgment.
Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase a Product from MRT.
- All Sales Made In Texas.
All sales shall be deemed made in the State of Texas, USA, regardless of the location of the Customer.
The Customer agrees that any dispute with MRT arising out of the Customer’s purchase from MRT shall be brought by the Customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Texas; and the Customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that MRT’ agreement to sell and deliver products to the Customer is dependent on this provision.
- Purchase Price.
(a) Prices and promotions are listed in MRT Web site and its advertisement, and are subject to change without notice.
(b) Payment is due before shipment.
(c) MRT collects sales and use taxes for sales made to residents of the State(s) of Texas. MRT shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States.
- Shipping Terms.
Shipping terms are: F.O.B. Texas. MRT will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of Customer. Risk of loss is upon Customer once MRT delivers the Product to the carrier. Delivery times are estimates only and MRT shall not be liable for delays.
- Vendor License Agreements.
Customer agrees to abide by all license provisions or end user agreement imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
Products sold by MRT may be exported from the United States only in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that it is eligible to receive Products under United States law and agrees to abide by any export or re-export restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
- Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
(a) MRT warrants that it has good title to the Products.
(b) MRT does not warrant the performance or integrity of any 3rd party Product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers furnish.
(c) MRT disclaims all other warranties, express or implied by law, including merchantability and use for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MRT be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profit or opportunity. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is stated in the manufacturer’s warranty accompanying the product. In no event shall MRT’s liability exceed the repair, replacement or cost of the specific product purchased from MRT. Some states may not recognize a disclaimer or limitation of warranties and/Or limitation of liability so the above disclaimers may not apply. Customer may also have different and/Or additional rights and remedies that vary from state to state.
Returns of Products are subject MRT’s current return policies, MRT will not accept returned goods without prior approval in the form of an RMA number.
- Exclusive Agreement.
These Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the Customer and MRT for the matters set forth herein, and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth in MRT’s invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in Customers’ purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect.
(a) These Terms of Sale and any transactions made under them shall be interpreted by and be subject to the laws of the State of Texas.
(b) In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
(c) MRT shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
(d) These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by MRT without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current advertisement or Web site. Please refer to the current advertisement or Web site.